The latest series of Fifth Gear started on channel 5 in the UK on Monday the 5th of Jan. The opening show featured:
- A shootout between the KTM X-Bow and the Lotus 211
- A feature on the damage done when using a carwash....
- Details of the new Golf Mark 6 and a road test of the Skoda Superb.
Episode 2 that airs tomorrow (Jan 12) will have the following:
- Tiff road tests Porsche 911 PDK.
- Mark Foster and Jason in supercharged Vauxhall VXR 8.
- Tom gives new Vauxhall Insignia the hard sell.
- Jonny wells up as rare classics smashed up for a laugh.
- New Renault Twingo 133 v Renault 5 GT Turbo shoot-out