- that the damper setting was not stiff enough for a track setup,
- difficult to handle on the limit
- still a bit the haldex problem under power but what is new: when you lift of the gas pedal you can generate an unpleasant overstear reaction
- Pirelli P Zero R02 had inferior grip
- Brakes: even the ceramic discs fail on tracktest
all together you can not really capitalize on the power advantage
So what should be done IMHO is a serious brakes cooling (than you could stay with steel brakes?! -5000Euro), optional semislick (about 1000 Euro Nankang AR1?), optional superlight wheels (open end), optional trackday chassis setting (about 2-3000 Euro).
-> together about -4s on the Sachsenring?!
moegigo / Hans Batter